Note that the following links are based on the resources available on the internet.
OPEN ACCESS CASE LAW DATABASE
- Indian Kanoon
- Judgment Information System (http://judis.nic.in) : It consists of the Judgments of the Supreme court of India and several High Courts.
- http://dspace.judis.nic.in/ : Judgments data of Supreme Court of India from 1st January 2000 onwards is made available for the purpose of testing.
- Supreme Court Judges' Library SUPLIS - Database of Caselaws
- LegalCrystal.com : Access to Judgments / Search is free, you only pay for Bonus features. It also features LATEST SUPREME COURT JUDGEMENTS.
- Supreme Court of India Decisions arranged - year-wise & Alphabetically through 'liiofindia.org'
- STPL-The Law Website - Reportable Judgment of Supreme Court of India - From September 2009.
- Advocate Khoj-Supreme Court Judgments
- Latest Supreme Court Cases-Briefs
- Supreme Court Reports: Official Journal of Reportable Supreme Court Decisions
- Causelists - are scheduling of cases to be heard by the courts on following day.
- IndLaw.com - Case Status : Disposed and pending cases status.
- Central Information Commission of India - Decisions arranged Alphabetically and year-wise.
- Indian Cyber Appellate Tribunal - Decisions are based on data obtained from the Department of Information Technology , Ministry of Information & Technology, GOI.
- Indian Central Administrative Tribunal - Decisions are based on Judgement Information System (JUDIS) through 'liiofindia.org'
- High Court of Bombay at Goa - Additional Link alphabetical & yearwise.
- Foreign Court Judgments ( which includes the database of Australia, Canada, European Union, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Scotland, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States)
- WorldLII : The World Legal Information Institute is a free, Independent and non-profit global legal research facility which comprises database, catalog and Websearch.
- LawCite - like other case citators, is essentially useful in the context of a particular legal decision or law journal article. It will help you to finding a decisions, Finding out how a decision has been subsequently treated, Finding Parallel Citations, Finding Journal Articles and other related materials.
OPEN ACCESS LEGAL ARTICLES
- Legal Services India
- Social Science Research Network
- AIR Web World
- Practical Lawyer - Articles
- Legal India - Articles
- CyberLaw India - Articles
- Juris Online
- Law Resource India - For latest Articles and News
- Law Exam - For Judicial Exams in India
- Legal Sutra - Knowledge Repository for Law Graduates.
- http://www.lawctopus.com - Website for Law Students.
- http://www.lawctopus.com - A Blog on Internship in the field of Law.
- http://www/Lawof.in/category/internship/ - Internship Link
OPEN ACCESS LEGAL BOOKS
OPEN ACCESS ONLINE BARE ACTS / BILLS/RULES.
- PRSIndia.org / Bill Track : for latest Bill Status in the Indian Parliament. Even you can find 'summaries' of the bills from 'Indian Parliamentary Research Service Legislative Summaries' provided by Parliamentary Research Service (PRS). including Bills.
- Supreme Court Judges' Library LEGIS - Database of Acts
- The Constitution(Amendment) Acts (India) including Statement of Object and Reasons.
- Goa Government Bare Acts - Additional Link through 'liiofindia.org
- Goa Government Regulations - through 'liiofindia.org''
- India Code : contains all Central Acts of Parliament right from 1836 onwards.
- Indian Central Legislations -Alphabetically and Year-wise arranged through 'lliofindia.org'
Advocate Khoj-Bare Acts : Contains Central Acts-An online collection of bare acts passed by the Indian Parliament ever since 1834 is listed here with free access to the full-text.
Advocate Khoj - Rules: An online digest of the major rules framed under the acts is listed here with free access to the full-text.
- LawZOnline - Bare Acts
- Goa Schemes -Database contains Schemes of Goa alphabetically and yearwise arranged through 'liiofindia.org'.
OPEN ACCESS ONLINE JOURNAL ON LAW
- GNLU-Journal of Law, Developments and Politics - published by Gujarat National Law University.
- ILI Law Review - published by LL.M. students of Indian Law Institute.
- India Law Journal (Online Journal)
- Indian Journal of Arbitration Law - Biannual, Student reviewed e-journal launched by the Centre for Advanced Research and Training in Arbitration Law of National Law University, Jodhpur.
- Indian Journal of Constitutional Law : published by Constitutional Law Society in conjunction with M.K. Nambyar at NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- Indian Journal of Intellectual Property Law -published by the NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad through LLI of India
- Indian Journal of Law and Economics - Published by NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
- Indian Journal of Law and Technology - published by the Student Bar Association of the National Law School of India University, Bangalore through LLI.
- Indian Journal of Legal Philosophy - The Articles in the Journals are from various fields of Law and cover several contemporary issues.
- ISIL Year Book of International Humanitarian and Refugee Law
- Journal of Intellectual Property Rights (JIPR) (Bimonthly) published by NISCAIR. - Additional Link
- Journal of Legal Analysis and Research (JLAR) - Student edited, peer reviewed quarterly publication which focuses on all aspects of Law.
- LEAD -Law, Environment & Development - publication based on New Delhi and London managed by the school of Law of the Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London and International Environmental Law Research Centre (IELRC).
- NALSAR Environmental Law and Practice Review - Published by NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
- NALSAR Law Review - Published by NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
- NALSAR Media Law Review - Published by NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
- NALSAR Student Law Review - Published by NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
- NUJS Law Review - National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata, India - Additional Original Link
- Agora International Journal of Juridical Sciences
- Comparative Law Review
- Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal (USA)
- Duke Environmental Law & Policy (USA)
- Duke Journal of Comparative & International Law (USA)
- Duke Journal of Gender Law & Policy
- Duke Law Journal (USA)
- E Law - Murdoch University, School of Law (Australia)
- EIRP Proceedings (Romania)
- Electronic Journal of Comparative Law (Netherlands)
- Entertainment and Sports Law Journal (UK)
- European Journal of Law and Technology (UK)
- European Journal of Legal Studies (Italy)
- Federal Courts Law Review (USA)
- German Risk and Insurance Review (Germany)
- Harvard Journal on Legislation (UK)
- HIV/AIDS Policy Law and Review (Canada)
- International Free and Open Source Software Law Review (UK)
- International Journal of Communications Law & Policy (UK)
- International Journal of Legal Information (UK)
- International Journal of Not-for-Profit Law (UK)
- The Internet Journal of Law, Healthcare and Ethics (UK)
- Italian Labour Law e-Journal (Italy)
- Journal of Information, Law and Technology (UK)
- Journal of Law and Family Studies (USA)
- Journal of Philosophy, Science and Law (USA)
- Juridica International (Estonia)
- JurPC (Germany)
- The Jury Expert (USA)
- Law and Contemporary Problems :A Quarterly Published by the Duke University , School of Law (USA)
- Law, Social Justice & Global Development Journal (UK)
- Michigan, Telecommunications and Technology Law Review (USA)
- Mizan Law Review (Ethiopia)
- Northwestern Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property (USA)
- Northwestern University Journal of International Human Rights (USA)
- Open Law Journal (USA)
- Public Space : The Journal of Law and Social Justice
- Review of Economic Research on Copyright Issues (Spain)
- Revista Chilena de Derecho (Chile)
- Revista de Derecho (Chile)
- Revista Globalizacion, Competitividad y Governabilidad (Spain)
- Revista Internacional de Derecho Romano (Spain)
- Richmond Journal of Law and Technology (USA)
- Roman Legal Tradition (USA)
- Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion (USA)
- Sea Grant Law and Policy Journal (USA)
- Sigurmost (Croacia)
- Sortuz : Onati Journal of zemergent Socio-Legal Studies (Spain)
- Stanford Technology Law Review (USA)
- Unbound Harvard Journal of Legal Left (USA)
- Web Journal of Current Legal Issues (UK)
- Zeitschrift fur Internationale Stafrechtsdogmatik (Germany)
- ASEAN Agreements and Conventions - based on the data obtained from the ASEAN website through 'asianlii.org'.
- Canadian Treaty Series - based on the data obtained from Canada treaty Information Website through 'commonlii.org'.
- Council of Europe Treaty Series - based on the data obtained from the Council of Europe Website through 'worldlii.org'.
- European Treaties - Legal texts on which the European Union and the European Communities are founded.
- League of Nations Treaty Series -based on the data obtained from the United Nations Website through 'worldlii.org'.
- SAARC Agreements and Conventions - based on data obtained from SAARC website through 'asianlli.org'.
- United Nations Treaty Series - based on the data obtained from the United Nations Website through 'worldlii.org'.
INDIAN TREATIESIndian Treaties Series - Database contains Indian Bilateral treaties and is based on the data obtained from Ministry of External Affair Website through 'liiofindia.org'.
MOOT COURT COMPETITIONS / SEMINAR AND CONFERENCES
- Advocate Khoj- Announcements/Seminar/Conferences/Call for Articles/Admission Notifications/
- Mooting Premier League - Moot Court Competitions.
- Lexceter@ : Moot Announcements
- Moot Court Society IIT Kharagpur
- Conference Alerts/Law : Upcoming law conferences worldwide
- law.in-Seminar and Conferences
- Lawctopus.com - Blog on All India Legal Essay Competitions.
- Lawctopus.com - Blog on Call for papers/articles.
- law.in - Call for papers/articles
ONLINE MOOT COURT COMPETITION MEMORIALS
- D.M. Harish Memorial (Government Law College, Mumbai) - International Moot Court Competition
- K.K. Luthra Memorial Moot Court
- International Environmental Moot Court Competition (Stetson Law)
- Shodhganga -Repository of Indian Ph.D. Thesis in electronic form.
- Shodhgangotri - Repository of Indian Research in Progress-Electronic version of approved synopsis submitted by research scholars to the university. Initiated by INFLIBNET.
GLOBAL NEWS AND EVENTS ON LAW
- Bar & Bench: - Legal Journalism. Unique platform aimed at connecting India's Legal fraternity, bringing to you the latest in news and issues affecting the legal domain.
- Library of Congress (Country-India-News)
- Law-is-Greek /India-Legal-News
- Legal-News at LegalIndia.com
E-Newspapers (Goa State(India))
- Herald (English)
- Navhind Times (English)
- The Goan (English) (Weekly)
- Goadoot (Marathi)
- Lokmat (Marathi - Goa Edition)
- Pudhari (Marathi)
- Tarun Bharat (Marathi-Goa Edition)
National and Other State E-Newspapers
- The Economic Times (English)
- The Financial Express (English)
- Hindustan Times (English)
- The Indian Express (English)
- The Times of India (English)
- Dainik Jagaran (Hindi)
- Prabhat (Marathi)
ILLUSTRATION OF LEGAL MAXIM
- Inrebus - Legal Maxim
- Wikipedia - List of Latin Legal Terms
OPEN LAW DICTIONARIES / ENCYCLOPAEDIA
- Lectic Law Library Lexicon
- Glossary of Legal Terms
- Nolo Plain English Dictionary
- Lawyers.com - Glossary
- Hmcs Glossary-Legal Terms
- Legal Dictionary
- John Bouvier's Law Dictionary
- Clickdocs Legal Glossary-UK
- Jurist Legal Dictionary
- Find Law - Legal Dictionary
- Legal Explanations.com
- Konkani Vishwakosh Vol.- I
- Konkani Vishwakosh Vol.-II
- Konkani Vishwakosh Vol.-III
- Konkani Vishwakosh Vol.-IV
FREE LEGAL AID CELLSOPEN ACCESS GAZETTES
- Goa Government E-Gazettes
National Eligibility Test (NET)
State Eligibility Test (SET) for Maharashtra And Goa.
LEGAL OPINION SITES
- Legal Opinion Sites of India
- Legal Opinion Links (Rutul Infosys)
- Free Legal Opinion (http://freelegalopinion.com)
- http://www.lawguru.com/ - Ask Free Legal Questions, Answered by Attorney.
- Forest Case Update (http://forestcaseindia.org) - Information Dissemination Service on Forest and Wildlife Cases in the Supreme Court and National Green Tribunal)
- http://indlegal.com : A Comprehensive Legal Search tool which collates , organizes a user friendly collection of links of various national and international legal sites.
- GOI Web Directory : A one-point source to access all Indian Government Websites.
- India.gov.in : National Portal of India to enable a single window access to information and services provided by Government Entities.
- Government of Goa : Official Portal
- LegallyIndia : is a news and community portal for Indian lawyers, covering Indian law firms, LPOs and law schools and students.
- Legal India - Legal Service Network and Law Resources Portal
- Supreme Court of India - Official Website
- Law Commission of India - Additional Link from 'lliofindia.org'
- Law Commission - Government of Goa
- Government of Goa - RTI Citizen's Charter
- Constituent Assembly Debates (Proceedings)
- Law Khoj - Search Engine
- Goa University
- Directorate of Education (Government of Goa) - Orders, Circulars, Notifications.
- Bar Council of India
- Central Bureau of India (CBI) : Official Site
- Other General Sources.....