STATISTICAL DATA OF THE LIBRARY
Total Number books in the library - 12455
Total Number of Journals subscribed - 34
Total Number of Bound Volumes - 500
Subscribed Online Database - 1 (Manupatra Online Database)
Newspapers subscribed in the library - 14
Offline databases / CDs - 10
New Arrivals in the Library -
Library Timings :
7:45 am to 4:30 p.m. (Mon to Sat)(Note : Library is closed on all public holidays)
Reading Room :Library reading room has the capacity to accommodate 60 students at a time.
Circulation Rules :
- Two books are issued for 14 days to each of the LL.B. students on the production of borrowers ticket.
- Three books are issued for 14 days to each of the LL.M. students on the production of borrowers ticket.
- Borrower has to pay a Fine of Rs. 2 per day on each book after the due date
- Borrower has to replace or to pay the thrice the cost of the book if the book is lost, damaged or defaced.
- Reference books are not issued outside of the library (Note last copy of any book will act as a reference copy)
- Document has to be brought physically to renew the books
- No limit for renewal on the condition that document is not reserved. Once the book is in demand and document is reserved borrower has to return the books.
SERVICES OFFERED BY THE LIBRARY
- Shri. A.R. Salve, Librarian
- Ms. Rahi Naik Gaonkar, Assistant Librarian
- Shri. Vinod Jadhav, Library Attendant